Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Me Want

Me want new piercings. Me want new piercings now. And the caveman speak is totally appropriate.

I'm debating getting my tongue and/or nipple(s) repierced. Thanksgiving is next week and if I got it done Wednesday night, then I'd have the next 4 days to recover. I have to work Friday morning, but I rarely answer the phone and it's only a half day. It also falls into the not so obvious category. If I can find my old jewelry, that would be even better because it's pink. Hardly anyone noticed the last time I had it, so I don't see why this time should be any different.

The same goes for the nipples. No one will ever know and I'm at a point where they could probably heal quite happily. I just want to be sure they'll be done right. In talking with Jason, the best I can figure is they were pierced too deep the first time which resulted in the ridiculous pain and poor healing. Also no offense to Jason as I know he's quite a capable piercer, but I think I want a lady to do it. The owner, at least I'm pretty sure she's the owner, of Kolo where I got my belly button done years ago is a woman, so if I could get in with her, that'd be good times.

It remains to be seen if I have the balls to go through with any of it. Though I did have the balls to darken up my hair which I thought I'd never do, so who knows? Stranger things have happened.

No comments: