Friday, September 25, 2009

I Like To Watch

So Wednesday Matt started his sleeve. I actually ended up getting there not long after they got started. It's gonna be a really amazing piece when it's done. The concept is circus freak banner art, which is just cool to begin with. It was nice to watch someone else get poked for once. I got to show off some of my spelling and grammar skills. It's the small things in life.

Tomorrow Jenn starts her 3/4 sleeve. I'll be interested to see how it works with what she already has. It's always fun to see how these things grow. I'm sure when my sleeves are done, they'll look a lot more cohesive than they do now. Yes, I've decided I'll eventually have two full sleeves. My parents will swallow their tongues, so I think I'll ease them into it. I want the left one done first, but that probably won't happen before my birthday. I have to cover them up for the weddings and I don't want to have to fuck with more than I have to. I may have to finish Misty after the Halloween wedding so I know she'll heal right. It all depends on when I start getting paid a decent salary. I thought it would be in by this paycheck, but no dice. If it's not in by my next check, heads are gonna roll. I'm already on Kurt's shit list for canceling last Sunday and rightfully so. So I have to figure out something to give him to make amends and show just how sorry I am. I'm also gonna give him a ridiculous tip when she gets finished.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want to get another tattoo so bad, and your blog does not help. Haha. We should discuss, I could use your advice on some placement/design ideas.