Sunday, November 23, 2008

Welcome to My Humble Blog

As I do with every journal, paper or otherwise, I like to set out the general purpose. This blog is a place for me to ramble, rant, rave, and just generally chat about tattoos and , on occasion, piercings. I drive all my poor friends crazy with my obsessions, so I thought a place solely dedicated to it would be appropriate. I'm going to archive several recent experiences along with pictures. Everybody loves pictures, right?


A quick overview of the cast of characters that will pop up regularly in here.


Mark-My tattoo artist. He's done both my cover ups and 4 of my other pieces.


Shane-The owner of the shop. He's never done any work on me, but he's almost always around.


Christina-My piercer. I go to a different place to get pierced than tattooed for those who care.



Now on the real stuff...

No comments: