Thursday, December 4, 2008

It's Official

I stopped by the shop this evening. They were surprisingly busy. Mark was about to start a tattoo and Shane was getting source material for one. Obviously the big, long discussion I had planned wasn't going to fly. Mark had me show him the bumps. He confirmed it was probably acne from having to use so much thick lotion during the healing process. Shane's advice: "loofah that shit". Only Shane, I swear. In short, she's fine and I shouldn't sweat it too much.

I gave Mark the cliff notes version of my dilemma with the swallows. I don't think it made much sense, but I tried. I didn't want to keep the girl waiting to get tattooed any longer than necessary. I know how much it bugs me to have to wait. End result, I'm going to go ahead and get them done on Sunday. Sundays are usually quiet so I can spend more time discussing my exact motivation rather than just babbling about tattoos and bridesmaids dresses. He had another girl coming in at 2 that day, but she seemed a bit weird so he wasn't too concerned if we took longer than 2 hours.

Pat was still there, which surprised me a bit. I heard him say he would be leaving on Monday. I hope he's not there on Sunday. Something about him just really doesn't sit right with me.

No comments: