Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Stress and Piercings

For some reason, when I get totally overwhelmed with stress, it triggers my piercing itch. I haven't quite figured out why, but it probably has something to do with the brain chemicals that get released when one is pierced. I really don't have that many places left to pierce. I'd like to get my nose repierced at some point. I also want my left tragus fixed. The only other piercing I really like are inner conchs. I don't really have much desire to get my tongue repierced. I thought about it for a while, but it really doesn't tickle my fancy. It was kind of a pain when I had it and I think where I want it placed would require clipping my tongue web. Ew.

The blogging will be slim to none over the next week. I'm going to be visiting both sides of my family and I won't have much access to internet.

Happy holidays!

No comments: