Saturday, April 25, 2009

Number 18 &19

Through some weird hiccup of the universe, I'll be getting paid $130 more than I anticipated next week. So what do I do with the extra windfall? Nothing practical like paying off credit cards. Not for this addict. I'm getting me some pretty new ink. One is already set up and one isn't.

Mark's friend Kevin will be in town next week. I checked out his MySpace and really liked his portfolio. So Mark and I bantered back and forth and he's gonna call me when he gets in town and we'll see where things go from there. I've been batting around the idea of getting an old school lock tattoo. This was the closest I found to what I wanted:



I don't want the banner or the dagger. I want the heart shaped lock with a key and a rose behind it. The rose would be coming out of the right side as the viewer sees it. And all of that has to fit on the inside of my left ankle.

The one that is set in stone is another one by Danielle. I'm getting one of Picasso's doves of peace on my right foot with "Believe" underneath in the Picasso font.



That's set for May 8 at 8pm. Her availability on weekends is filling up fast, which is good news. I wish I had better availability at night, but it just doesn't happen. It's just as well because if this thing with Kevin pans out, then I'll probably have that done next Saturday. So it would probably be for the best to give myself a week off.

And for those keeping score at home, one week sober. Only 176 more days to go until I earn my diamond.

No comments: