Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Born Every Minute

Hi kids!

The Atlanta convention is this weekend, I'm considering blowing out of work early on Friday to check it out. Russ and Kurt are doing a collab(oration) on some other poor sucker and I'm devoutly hoping it's either Friday or Sunday. I'm booked pretty much all day on Saturday, so I guess I'm SOL if they're doing it then. I guess since I just went through it, I'd like to see who else is as crazy as I am.

I'm technically supposed to be getting tattooed on Sunday, so I guess I should call and cancel. Even if I wasn't on a sabbatical, I'm in no shape to get tattooed again. I don't think I could bring myself to get willingly tattooed for at least a month. It also helps that my leg still really hurts. I haven't taken any pain killers since Sunday night, so I probably should.

I've finally named the magician. I think I'm going to go with Aleister after Aleister Crowley, who is pretty much an evil icon. James Bond is still thinking he got the better end of the deal.

No comments: