Friday, June 12, 2009

Good News, Bad News

Outwardly, my leg is healing fine. He's almost done peeling and it's only been 5 days. However, the pain and swelling have stuck around longer than normal. I even stayed home from work today so I could just stay off my feet. When I came home last night, my whole leg was swollen and it was effecting my back and my knee. I made the executive decision to stay home and it was a good one. The pain has gotten better, the swelling has gone down, and I can walk normally. This is good seeing as I'm going to be wearing impractical shoes tomorrow for Susie's wedding.

Jenn and I are going to try to hit up the convention here on Sunday. She needs some cheering up and I'm up for another round of tattoo bingo. Maybe I'll make actual cards this time, just for fun.

Nothing much else to report. I'm taking some time off at the beginning of July, so perhaps that's when my photo shoot will happen. My leg will definitely be fully healed and I should hopefully have all my sexy new clothes and accessories in. And maybe be down a few more pounds just because I'm vain like that.

No comments: