Monday, June 22, 2009

Sharp Objects and Defenseless Vegetables

So since I agreed not to get tattooed again until roughly my birthday, I have to get my body mod fix somehow. Now might be the time to start ticking stuff off my piercing wish list. The current list is:
Left nostril (final try, if it doesn't work, it's a sign from God)
Lip (probably not going to happen with my current employment situation)
Right tragus (again last try)
Tongue (if I can get the placement I want. If it's not feasible, not gonna happen)
Dermals on the back of my neck

I still haven't gotten my chest dermal tightened either. I figure when I do that we'll have a little chat about what I decide to get pierced. Jason said he could give me a glass retainer for my nostril and it would be invisible. Even when I had the pink one, no one said anything. Lip piercings, on the other hand, are a lot harder to hide. *grumbles angrily*

I'm also pretty excited about the prospect of more dermals. They'd really be placed more on my upper back than my neck. I figured one on each side of my spine where my neck meets my back (nape?). I could still wear a necklace and it wouldn't interfere. I'm also not a back sleeper, so I wouldn't have to worry about that. Again, it's a feasibility issue.

I guess we'll see where that goes. I can't afford anything until I get paid next Tuesday anyway, so it's all just a thought experiment anyway.

No comments: