Wednesday, June 3, 2009

But Wait There's More

Tomorrow is my consult with Russ and Muriel. I'm not sure what's going to happen. I'd like to get out of there with two things. A good idea of what design I'll be getting and how, exactly, I'm going to get a grand in cash to pay them. It may not end up being that much, but I always like to have the high end of the range on me. Since it's a convention, odds are they can't take a card, but who knows? I'll ask.

In other news, I think I might get my rose/fleur de lis cover up lasered off. I would only do it if I had a design for a full sleeve planned out. I have a vague idea of what I want for the sleeve, but not concrete enough to spend all the time and healing getting the original lasered. I don't really feel too bad about it because most collectors have had at least one removed. I don't regret it, I just feel like I need to make room for something better.

There will of course be pictures and a full experience up on Sunday. I also found out that one of my co-workers is a bit of a fan of tattoos and he dropped a few names that most people wouldn't know. He definitely gets some cool points. :)

No comments: