Thursday, June 18, 2009

Weekly Update

I'm almost done healing, I think. I still have some stubborn scabbing near my hip, but I'm not surprised. A bunch of it came off in the shower this morning so hopefully this will be off soon. Once I'm fully healed, I'm going to schedule my photo shoot with Sylvia and be a model for a day. *bats eyes*

Jenn and I swung by Ink & Dagger on Sunday, but Russ was still at the convention here. We hung out for a bit with Kurt and Bryan (at least I think it was Bryan). They didn't end up doing a collab on someone, so I felt better about not being able to go. That's really all I wanted to see anyway.

I need to get my dermal tightened again. It's getting a bit too loose. Melanie will be back on Tuesday, so I'll go sometime next week. I was going to go on Sunday, but Jason is off on Sundays and with Melanie out of town, no one to fix me up. Ah well. It has survived this long, I'm sure it'll hang in there for a few more days.

I also made a new friend. He's a client of Russ' and he messaged me on FB to compliment Aleister and James Bond. We've been chatting back and forth and it's nice to talk to someone who understands my obsession. I need more tattooed friends. :P

That's all for now, kiddies. Just for shits and giggles, check out this story. My personal opinion is it's bullshit, but view for yourself.

No comments: