Friday, August 7, 2009

Just Dive In

I've decided to go ahead and get the new tattoos. I'm set for Sunday at 2 with Mark. I love what he did on my back, so I'm sure this will look just as good if not better. It's also even a similar meaning to what's on my back. There's only so much you can do before life takes over.

It's also fun to talk with someone who is as heavily tattooed as I am. It's comforting to hear someone get asked the same stupid questions and compare notes. It can wear a person down to go a long time feeling like you're the only one who has to deal with the endless parade of idiots. It's the simple connections in life that can make shit generally easier to deal with. Plus, there's someone to have a good laugh with when you get asked "Is that real?" or "Did that hurt?" for the third time in one day.

I still need to set up time with Sylvia for my photoshoot. I got sidetracked after the 4th and totally forgot to email her back. I think it might be time to drop her a line.

No comments: