Sunday, August 9, 2009

Plans Foiled

I woke up this morning with a nasty cough which went away and was replaced by my sinuses filling up with fluid. The first rule of being tattooed is don't do it if you don't feel 100%. I'm gonna call Mark when they open, apologize profusely, and reschedule for next weekend. It probably works out for the best because I'm on my own next weekend and then can save the epic battle when my parents get home Tuesday or Wednesday.

edit: I'm set for 2pm next Saturday. I'm actually feeling better already thanks to 4 extra hours of sleep, Sudafed, and some tea. I'll probably be over this completely by Tuesday morning. I guess it was just a sign that today wasn't the day. Who am I to argue with the universe?

It doesn't make me any less pissed about it, though.

No comments: