Sunday, March 15, 2009

The Healing Process

I had to retire my nose stud. Now I've got a lovely lump of scar tissue (not to be confused with a lovely lady lump, mind you) that I'm slowly trying to make go away. I'm taking this as a sign and I'm not going to attempt to repierce it. Obviously it doesn't work out for me. At least I'm not that heartbroken over losing it. That's the good news.

Meg and I are going to get her nose pierced this afternoon. I can also get Mark to see how my ditch is healing. I think it looks pretty good. I'm not really seeing any striations or wild variations in the color. It still looks pretty solid. I think I may have a bit of bruising though and she was pretty badly swollen last night. I'm gonna give her a bath when I get in the shower and get the last bit of excess ink off.

Speaking of, time to hop in the shower, confirm Melanie is there, and then head out.

No comments: