Sunday, March 1, 2009

Insert Title Here

I didn't make it to Memorial this weekend. Yesterday after I left GFY (inside joke about Overlord's new name) I just wanted to go home. Plus I hadn't printed out any source material. Today I had to work from 8am-noon and by the time I got out it was snowing. Yes, snowing. In Georgia. In March. Plus, I was something equivalent to a zombie. I won't get to go next weekend either because I'm going to be out of town. So I'm not sure when I'll actually make it there in person. I guess I could go sometime during the weekend of the 14th. Part of the problem is it's a pain in the ass to get to. There's no real direct way to get from my house to their shop.

Lucius has reached the itchy stage. Definitely my least favorite part of the process. Britney & Christina are coming along nicely. The good thing about touch ups is they heal fast. It also helped that they didn't really need a lot of work to begin with.

I'm firming up my idea for my foot cover up. I think I want two cupcakes sitting next to each other and then other wrapped candy scattered around them. Toward the outside of my foot / the bottom of the piece I want it to say "La vita e dolce" which is Italian for "Life is sweet". Yes, I took enough Italian to translate it myself. This probably won't happen until late summer because I do need to slow down. Once Phil finishes my leg in early May, I'm taking at least 3 months off. By that point I could very well be working with Mark so then I wouldn't feel like I had to have an excuse to be there.

And now my laptop has pissed me off to the point that I'm going to finish this entry.

No comments: