Friday, March 20, 2009

Odds and Ends

Sorry I haven't been updating regularly. Life gets in the way sometimes. :P

Lucy is healing great. If she's lost any color, I can't tell at all. She's also already to the peeling stage and it's only been a week. Downside is she's itchy as hell and having your whole arm itch can be deeply annoying.

Not much else new in my world. I still haven't gone out to Memorial to tell Phil my new idea. I guess I'll do that tomorrow afternoon. My only obligation is going to work at 6, so I'll have all afternoon to get out there and pitch the new plan.

The lump where my nose stud was is all but gone. I dunno if I'll be stuck with it forever, but I think it's still healing. The middle feels like a scab. I doubt I'll repierce it. It's just too much of a hassle. I think I'm ultimately too lazy to be good at healing piercings. Though my dermal turned out fine, so who knows?

No comments: