Saturday, March 28, 2009

Some People...

Some people really don't get it. Honestly. I got a message on my private blog about how I pay for all my tattoos. Okay, I'm pretty open about a lot of things. I'm all about spreading the tattoo gospel. Any idiot can tell that. However, that doesn't make it okay to get too nosey. Like asking about money. As I said in an entry long ago, you can ask me, but you can bet your ass you'll get charged more. When this person asked I simply answered "My job". She replied with "But don't you have to pay bills?". I was tempted to say "Yeah, and then I trade sex for tattoos". I mean, really, who gets that fucking nosey? May I note this is the same chick who felt the need to tell me where to get my Tim Burton heart "fixed" when she has, count 'em, zero tattoos. Talk about not even a leg to stand on. When you've got some decent work, we'll talk. Until then, don't trifle me.

Anyway, I opted for the "polite" answer and told her I budget so that I can pay for all my work. I may whine about not having money, but I always make sure I pay up those who earn it. I make sacrifices for my addiction. Maybe some people just don't get it.

Incidentally, I ran into three really drunk chicks in the bathroom at the hockey game. I ended up giving them a brief tour of my ink. One of them had just gotten something done today and it was already looking angry. I tried to explain in drunk speak that she needed to get lotion on it ASAP. It'll probably fall out, but it wasn't my fault. I do what I can.

1 comment:

Meg said...

Yeah, I can't believe she asked that-- I mean, wow. Juuust way beyond the bounds of polite conversation.