Friday, January 30, 2009

Even More Excitement

So when I checked my emails this afternoon, I saw one from Russ Abbott. I'd previously contacted him about doing one of the Mucha girls. Well, he said he wanted to meet me in person and do a consult. I called and we set it up. He sounds really nice. So depending on when he decides to take me on, I need to contact Memorial and tell Phil he only needs to do the one on the left. That's going to look really cool. So I'm going Tuesday night to consult with him.

Still excited about the possibility of working for Mark. I was talking to the manager of Memorial and she said they all loved him. I'm hoping I don't chicken out and not bring it up. This is my shot and if I don't take it, I'll probably spend a long time kicking myself. I guess the easiest thing to do is ask if he was serious about and, if so, I want to work something out ASAP. I'm trying to figure out a way to explain how much I want to do something like this and not sound like an obsessed fruitcake. I'll probably sound slightly obsessed and fruitcake-y, but it's a hazard of the trade. I've been pretty ballsy about stuff like this lately, so maybe I can keep the trend going. *deep breath*

No comments: