Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Sore and Cranky Mods

Lola's very sore today. It's not very comfortable to turn to either side. I also can't get half the tape gunk off and it's been 3 days. As if my skin didn't like the tape to begin with, it had to stick around for a while. She'll be finished (ideally) in 12 days. It depends on two things. If I'm the only one he has on the schedule that day, then we can go as long as I can hang in there. If he's got someone else coming in that day, then it's a matter of how much we can get done in the time he allotted. Three to three and a half hours seems to be my limit, but unlike last time, her face isn't already done. That alone takes a good hour to 90 minutes. She is considerably smaller than her sister, so it's possible she could be done in that time frame. For those keeping score at home, Mae goes from about 1.5 inches below my armpit to about 3.5 inches above my hip bone. Lola is about even with Mae on the bottom, but her head stops right below my bra line.

The nose is doing pretty well. It's still a little red, but not painful. I'm loving the H20cean. How did I not know about this stuff before? It's perfect for someone like me who's pretty darn lazy. I'm even using it on some of my older piercings to see if that helps them along. My left rook has been sore for no apparent reason, so I gave it a good cleaning this morning and took some Advil.

My chest dermal is happy as can be. The bruising is gone. It's still flush into my skin. I spray it 2-3 times a day and it's good. It was itching a little this morning, so hopefully that means healing is well underway. It may be the easiest piercing to heal so far. Hopefully I didn't just jinx myself.

No comments: